Juan Alcalde and Ramon Carbonell attended online the XIXth edition of the Deep Seismic Profiling of the Continent and their Margins (SEISMIX 2020) international simposyum, which was held in Freemantle (Australia) between 15 and 19 March.
Due to the restrictions imposed by the coronavirus outbreack, Carbonell and Alcalde were not allowed to travel to Australia but, thanks to the Webex videoconference service set up by the organization, they could present their communications via videoconference.
This are the communications presented in the SEISMIX 2020 authored by ICTJA-CSIC researchers.
- Reflection Seismic Imaging In The Zinkgruvan Minining Area, Central Sweden. A. Gil, A. Malehmir, S. Buske, J. Alcalde, L. Lindskog, B. Spicer, R. Carbonell, D. Orlowsky, M. Penney, A. Hagerud
- Towards An Open Access Data Policy For Deep Seismic Sounding Data. I. DeFelipe, J. Alcalde, R. Carbonell, M. Ivandic, R. Roberts
- Imaging The Crustal Structure Of The Spanish Central System. J. Andrés, P. Ayarza, M. Schimmel, D. Draganov, I. Palomeras, J. Alcalde, M. Ruiz, R. Carbonell
- The Mid-Crustal Seismic Discontinuity In The Iberian Massif. P. Ayarza, A. Martínez, J. Alcalde, D. Martí, J. Andrés, I. Palomeras, R. Carbonell, J. R Martínez Catalán
- Continent-Ocean Transition Or Boundary? Crowd-Sourced Seismic Interpretations Of The East-India Margin. J. Alcalde, C. E. Bond, R. Carbonell, R. W.H. Butler
- Subcrustal Reflectivity Beneath Central And South-West Iberia. I. Palomeras, P. Ayarza, J. Díaz, J. Andrés, A. Alvarez-Valero, J. Gomez-Barreiro, R. Carbonell
- Seismic imaging technologies for mineral exploration. The SIT4ME project. Y. Martínez, J. Alcalde, D. Martí, P. Ayarza, M. Ruiz, I. Marzán, F. Tornos, A. Malehmir, A. Gil, S. Buske, D. Orlowsky, J. M. Pons, J. C. Videira and R. Carbonell
- The Transition From An Intraoceanic Submarine Acretionary Prism To The Onland Fold-And-Thrust Belt In The Taiwan Arc-Continent Collision. J. Alvarez-Marron, D. Brown, J. Alcalde, H. Kuo-Chen
- Multi-disciplinary data contribution to EPOS e-infrastructure. DeFelipe, I., Alcalde, J., Fernandez-Turiel, J. L., Diaz, J., Geyer, A., Molina, C., Bernal, I., Fernandez, J., Carbonell, R.
SEISMIX 2020 has been organized by the Curtin University of Pert. This meeting gathers researchers who are devoted to te study the Earth's interior by means of active and passive seismic methods.