Ylenia Almar Villanueva
- Department: Structure and Dynamics of the Earth and Crystallography
- Research Group: Structure and Dynamics of the Earth
- Academic degree: Graduate
+34 93 409 54 10 ext. 223
- Master Degree, 2013, Industrial and Service Project Management, UPC Business School.
- DEA, 2004, Earth Sciences, Geology, Universitat de Barcelona.
- B. Sc., 2002, Geology, Universitat de Barcelona.
- Magnetostratigraphic dating of sedimentary successions.
- Paleomagnetism applied to the study of orogenic belts and plate tectonics. Structural geology
- Archaeomagnetic dating of archaeological remains
- Project Management. EU funding H2020.
Evdokia, T; Gómez-Paccard, M; Kondopoulou, D; Almar, Y. (2012) Intensity of the Earth’s magnetic field in Greece during the last five millennia: New data from Greek pottery. Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors. doi: 10.1016/j.pepi.2012.01.012
Beamud, E., Garcés, M., Cabrera, Ll., Muñoz, J.A., Almar, Y. (2003); A new middle to late Eocene continental chronostratigraphy from NE Spain. Earth and Planetary Science Letters, vol. 216. 501-514.