Mar Moragas Rodriguez
- Department: Structure and Dynamics of the Earth and Crystallography
- Research Group: Structure and Dynamics of the Earth
- Academic degree: Doctor
+34 93 409 5410 ext. 223
- PhD in Earth Sciences,2017, University of Barcelona, Spain.
Thesis: “Multidisciplinary characterization of diapiric basins integrating field examples, numerical and analogue modelling: Central High Atlas Basin (Morocco)”. Supervisors: Dr. Jaume Vergés Masip (Group of Dynamics of the Lithosphere / Institute of Earth Science Jaume Almera) and Dr. Elisabet Playà i Pous (University of Barcelona)
- MSc in Geology & Reservoir Exploration, 2010, University of Barcelona and Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain.
MSc´s Thesis: "Study of Las Minas de Hellín gypsum unit and native sulphur associated deposits (Miocene; Albacete, Spain)”. Supervisors: Drs. Elisabet Playà and Laura Rosell (Dept. Minerology, Petrology and applied Geology, University of Barcelona).
- BSc in Geology, 2009, University of Barcelona, Spain.
BSc´s Thesis: "The Palaeogene deposits in Cabra del Camp area (Tarragona): Sedimentary interpretation”. Supervisors: Dr. Ferran Colombo (Dept. Stratigraphy, Palaeontology and Marine Geosciences, University of Barcelona).
Relationships between tectonics and sedimentary processes.