PALAB analyzes biological proxies with applications on Quaternary paleoecology and paleoclimatology, radiocarbon dating, archeology and biostratigraphy. The service is open to any universities, institutes, research groups, individual researchers and private and public companies. We work on a wide range of paleoarchives including lake sediments, peat bogs and similars, moden samples (including mosses), archeological sites, caves, middens, etc.
- Raw sample preparation (chemical treatment)
- Pollen analysis at three levels (basic, detailed and specialized)
- Non-pollen palynomorphs (NPP) analysis
- Macrocharcoal and microcharcoal analysis
- Graphical representation and interpretation
- Technical reports